30.10.07

a whole wack

back from the crazy city of NY & like ive told a few people already, i dont like the city, really i dont. Its too much of everything, cellphones, stores, arrogance; everything that i hate about the states. everyone there would tell me "oh theres the US & then theres new york" yea but its still the states in just another terrible form. i still had a good time there cuz of phil, his cousins & his great hospitible friends, the fantastic & friendly organizers of the NYCshorts (david & jen, check out the winners, some amazing films, congrats!), & Alberto who drove through hell to pick me up & drop me off, i owe him a 2four of corona. when theres people like that, the city can't be all that bad, except if you wanna get a place, $4000/mth rent for a bachelor!!

anyways.....before NY my dad came down into montreal to cash in on a very late bday gift. we rode the bikes everywhere, good thing he's not an old man

one day we drove up north to check out the awesome colours in the mountains before they get covered in white. finally remembered to bring my digiSLR out with me, i always forget i bought it, you'd think id remember spending $1200


Then i was busy busy busy finishing up my Munny for montreal munny night at off the hook that took place on oct 26. some of my favs from it, there were so many awesome ones




the top of this one spun, really

i'll post another making of later but here are my boys




BUT before that show i gave a talk at the NFB on st denis about my experiences & feelings of the hothouse program. it was fun, pretty good turn out, it was all for World animation day & the NFB has relauched the hothouse site for that occassion as well. so you can finally see my NFB film in higher res WOO! click the pic

lastly, ive put another moji on, ive kinda lost the loving feeling for that site & the scores of my recent mojis reflect that, but you can still vote if you want

No comments: